Among Us is a popular mobile game right now. But did you know that you can play it in your computer? Follow the steps in this guide so you can play on PC!
Unless you’ve been living in a cave for the past few months, you should’ve heard of the game Among Us. For those unfamiliar with it, it’s a multiplayer game that allows 6-10 players to join in a LAN or online match. In this game, you’ll be playing either the imposter or a crewmate. It’s a fun multiplayer game that can be played by anyone around the world.
It already has hundreds and millions of players enjoying it. Whether you’re a fan of action or stealth games, you’ll enjoy this one thoroughly. It combines a lot of well-known games into one! But if you want to play the game in your computer but don’t know how, don’t worry as you have this guide now!
What is Among Us?
If this is your first time hearing about this game, you’re in for a fun one! This is a game where you’ll need to use 100% of your wits, quick thinking, reflexes and speaking skills. You’ll find that you need good observation and stealth skills to win games a lot! Plus, it lets you have a fun time with friends and loved ones.
In this game, there are basically 2 roles that needs to be filled in each match. There will be imposters and crewmates. It’s a classic game that’s been made into a modern one to fit the needs of our gamers today. Here, you’ll need to be alert as a crewmember while doing different tasks. You never know if the one you’re with is an imposter! Then, the imposters need to be covert as they try to kill every crewmate. The fun lies when players try to out-psych each other as they determine who the imposter is! Although this is a fun game to play in a phone, nothing beats playing it in a computer! And if you’ve been wondering how to do that, we’ve got you covered with this post. But first, let’s take a look at what Among Us can offer:
- 4 Maps
- Different roles
- Skins and Pets
- Tons of tasks
- Fun graphics and easy controls
- Play in LAN or online
- Play with 6-10 players each match
How to Play Among Us on PC
As much as it’s fun to play Among Us is an Android phone, nothing beats the larger screen of computers. Thus, if you’re wondering how to play in one, here are the steps.
Using an Emulator
- Download and install the BlueStacks emulator on your computer.
- Sign in to your Google account.
- Search for Among Us on the search bar.
- Install the game.5. After the installation has been complete, look for its icon on the home screen.
6. Now you can play! You can change the controls easily in the BlueStacks settings!
If you don’t want to use an emulator, you can just download Among Us on Steam! Here are the steps:
- Search Among Us on the Steam website or go to this link: https://store.steampowered.com/app/945360/Among_Us/
- Select Add to Cart and then pay
- You can then download the game from your Steam account
- If you want to unlock more features, there are a lot of DLC bundles you can purchase too. These include features such as pets and skins at a discounted price!
Although there’s not much difference to playing Among Us in a computer than in a phone, it’s better to have a lot of features. So, if you want to play Among Us in a computer, follow the steps above!